More Mira
I went to the local market today to get something to put in her hair. You can really see her curls now! She pulls the bands out when she gets sleepy and she likes to play with the hair on the back of her head while going to sleep (reminds me of someone else in the family).
About the bonding: Mira won't even ride in a carrier. I have to carry her everywhere we go. She still won't go to anyone, but I found out that she screams harder if John, Tessa, and Faryn leave while she's screaming. She makes herself stay awake until they return. She wants to be sure all of us are here when she goes to sleep and when she wakes up. I think she's bonding to the whole family, even though she won't let the others hold her.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home