Adoption News

Local Time

Saturday, August 05, 2006

A Year Has Passed




It's been almost a year since we got Mira. Time has flown. I thought I'd put in a few blogs about her progress since lately it has been very noticable. The other day I got her little trike out again. She can actually reach the pedals now!



She has quit throwing her food, bowl, etc. on the floor when she is finished eating; she has picked up a few more words (I think I heard her say "I love you" to John today); she loves books; she loves to say her prayers, although she doesn't actually say anything; and she'll sing with me when I sing her to sleep at night. She is such a joy! And she still keeps us laughing. Tonight, for example she tried on a doll's shoe and she could only fit her big toe in. She loves to dress herself and will put things on over the clothes she already is wearing! Our pool collapsed on Tessa, Faryn, and Michelle (that's another story) so yesterday we got the Crazy Daisy out and she had a fun time with that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Website Counter