This is my third time here. But going around with a twelve year old boy I'm seeing different parts of this place that I didn't before. Whenever we pass by the seafood place, Andon keeps looking at the fish, lobsters and crabs. I think he wanted to buy an eel but I told him no. Maybe, I should've let him have one--I don't want to stifle his creativity. We went walking by the river and he would look into the murky water trying to see fish. There were some fishermen and he was very interested in if they've caught anything. In a previous post I mentioned if you stung Andon you would get squished. Apparently, you just need to have a stinger to enjoy that privelege. This particular wasp was stuck in a pond and Andon fished it out. Picked it up for a picture and then stepped on it. Even when I was younger I would never pick up a wasp. I probably should've let him have an eel.
Hacky sack? Andon is very good at it. I would even do some but I'm not very good at all. I usually end up kicking it clear over his head (whenever I can kick it).
1 Comments:
Geez I never have the courage to let a wasp crawl on me! What fun adventures you're sharing!
Pam (Dalian Group)
Post a Comment
<< Home