Paperwork Passed
Bob called and informed me that the paperwork for the consulate was all good. Consulate appointment is tomorrow afternoon.
I've noticed as we have gone around that Andon would talk with the waitresses and store owners. He's pretty smooth with the ladies. At least I think he is. I don't understand anything they are talking about. I will hear ..."baba" ... "baba".... so I know when they are talking about me.
He's decided that I'm really not that good at hacky sack so he played it with one of the ladies at a shop we passed by. After watching them play, I can see why he's given up on me.
I did some shopping. Normally, one would haggle with the store owners on price. I tried but they kept raising the price or adding more things for me to buy so I'd just quickly pay and leave. I think I'm doing my part to stimulate the world economy.

1 Comments:
Congrats on the paperwork. You're closer to home everyday and I'll bet baba can't wait. John, thanks for sharing your travels. Sounds like great bonding on this trip! Pam (Dalian Group)
Post a Comment
<< Home