A Real Treasure! - Mama's Conclusion
Just wanted to post that Andon seems like the missing link in our family. We didn't really know he was the missing link but now that we have him our family somehow works better. He is great fun, and great help. He is a very good boy -- very obedient. I have been able to be around him for a little over a week now and he is just a real treasure.
I sometimes think of all he had to give up and I know it must be hard for him but he just is enjoying the ride. I know there will be rocky days ahead, I mean days that he will really miss his life in China, he had a good orphanage and was close to some of the staff. Many of his friends from there are here in the U.S. now so we will try to stay in touch with them as well as the orphanage. I know he is just as committed to us as we are to him. What a great boy!

3 Comments:
Hope that you guys had a great Thanksgiving Day - we all had much to be thankful for this year!
hugs - and Andon - welcome home!
aus and family
Welcome home Andon! You are complete, enjoy.
((hugs))ash
What a blessing to hear this. So happy for your family!
Post a Comment
<< Home